Trip starting: From Hanoi to HCMC or vice versa on request
Accommodation: 4 / 5 star hotel
Departure: Daily departure at clients date.
Vietnam Best of the Best Summer Vacations offer you 7 nights stay at best hotels and resorts and one wonderful night on the traditional cruises at the Halong Bay. Especially, you are very easy to extend 3 more nights in Hanoi, Hoi An and HCMC to have 10 nights vacations with no extra cost. This special summer promotion also has the free choice offers included Free Choice Sightseeing, Free Choice Street Food and Free Choice Dining in Hanoi, Hoi An and HCMC. You then can maximize your visit to do what you like, to have chance to taste famous local street food as local and with locals and enjoy dinning option to experience Vietnamese cuisine and its differences from North, Centre and South. A truly authentic experience.
Day 1: Welcome to Hanoi | Meal: D| Overnight: Hanoi
Warm welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi by your local guide. Private transfer to your hotel located in the downtown. At leisure. Evening enjoy a Water Puppet Show – a unique art performance. Welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 2: Hanoi Free Choices | Meal: B - L - D | Overnight: Hanoi
Widely acknowledged as one of the loveliest cities in Asia, this one-thousand-year old city offer you its unique images that totally different from other Asian cities. Hanoi still retains a small-town provincial charm and unique intermingle with a French legacy wide, tree-lined boulevards, parks, grand villas and an artistic, café society.
Hanoi Free Choice included Sightseeing & Handicraft villages – Street Food – Dinning offers you the best things that Hanoi has to offer and satisfy you with a personalize discovery and authentic experience. Please select one of the Hanoi city options and one of the Hanoi Surroundings to enjoy the day in Hanoi. Do not forget to add your favourit street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the Hanoi and North Vietnam cuisine. All included. No extra cost.
A. Sightseeing & Handicraft villages
+ Option 1: Hanoi Full-day ( Maximum 7 places )
+ Option 2: Hanoi Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & One of Hanoi Surroundings
B. Free Choice Street Food – Lunch break – Authentic experiences C. Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit A. Sightseeing & Handicraft villages:
1. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( Closed on Monday, Friday and all afternoon) ; 2. One Pillar Pagoda
3. Quan Thanh Temple ; 4. Temple of Literature
5. Bach Ma Temple ; 6. Hanoi Ancient House
7. Tran Quoc pagoda ; 8. Sword Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
9. Vietnam Military History Museum ; 10. Vietnam National Museum of History
11. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology ; 12. Vietnamese Women’s Museum
Handicraft villages 1. Bat Trang pottery villages:About 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, Bat Trang village, established in 14th or 15th century, is famous for ceramic and pottery products of high quality such as vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products which have been exported worldwide.
2. Van Phuc silk village: About 8 km southwest of Ha Noi, Van Phuc silk village is well known for its traditional sericulture, weaving, and silk products for a long-lasting history of more than two thousand years. The village makes more than 2 million meters of silk per year and is an ideal place for silk products & souvenirs
3. Duong Lam Ancient village: Duong Lam ancient village, some 60km to the west of Hanoi, has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. One special thing about the village is that most of the buildings here are made of laterite and mud, two materials that are abundant in the area. The village also has its prestige as two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in here.
B. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences. All street food is followed by a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea at street-side pub.
1. “ Pho Hanoi “
2. “ Banh Cuon “
3. “ Bun Cha Hanoi “
4. “ Bo kho ”
C. Free Choice Dining:
1. “ Cha Ca Hanoi “ in Hanoi Old Quarter area at local restaurant.
2. Vegetarian set-menu at local restaurant
3. Vietnamese set-menu at French building restaurant
4. Vietnamese cuisine a-la-carte at Quan An Ngon restaurant
5. KOTO restaurant. Know One Teach One unique restaurant.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay | Meal: B-L-D | Overnight: Traditional Junk
Leave Hanoi for Halong Bay via the Red River Delta. Welcome onboard then start cruising through Ha Long Bay and enjoying its wonderful scenery. Stop at the Lan Ha Bay. Take a bamboo boat or kayak to explore the Luon cave. Continue to visit a Halong Pearl Farm Village. Back to the cruises for relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail on the sundeck. Free to join the cooking class. Dinner followed by some activities as watching movies, playing cards or try your hand with squid fishing.
Day 4: Fly to Danang - Hoi An | Meal: Brunch | Overnight: Hoi An
Early bird with exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck then enjoy a light breakfast. Explore the Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful cave of the bay. Enjoy Ha Long Bay scenery while the junk boat cruising back to shore. Rejoin your car for journey to Hanoi airport for flight to Danang. Pick up and transfer to your hotel. Free. At leisure.
Day 6: Hoi An Cooking Class ( Joined Group) | Meal: B - L | Overnight: Hoi An
Begins with a with a drink at Hai Scout Café followed by a visit the Hoi An colorful market. It is time to get in touch with local sellers and purchase some of the ingredients for your own cooking lesson. Boat trip cruising along the Hoi An river to the cooking school. On arrival, you explore the cooking school’s herb and vegetable garden. Learn about some of Hoi An and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The 2-hour cooking lesson includes a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving. Try some dishes yourselves. Lunch is served included what you have cooked. Back to your hotel . Enjoy your free time.
Day 7: Fly to HCMC | Meal: B - D | Overnight: HCMC
Again you take an one-hour flight to Ho Chi Minh city. This is a city full of surprises. The city’s core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings and offers plenty of reasons to visit, from its blend of historic, attractions to vibrant shopping, dining and nightlife. Free. At leisure. Meet your guide again for dinner on the Lady Hau cruises on the Saigon river.
Day 8: HCMC Free Choices | Meal: B - L - D | Overnight: HCMC
HCMC is a city full of surprises. The city’s core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings and offers plenty of reasons to visit, from its blend of historic, attractions to vibrant shopping, dining and nightlife. You have a whole day to explore the HCMC Surroundings. Do not forget to add your favorite street food to the list and the dining option to taste and experience the HCMC and South Vietnam cuisine. All included. No extra cost
A. Free Choice Sightseeing & Surrounding
+ Option 1: HCMC Full-day ( Maximum 6 places )
+ Option 2: HCMC Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & China Town & Thien Hau pagoda
+ Option 3: HCMC Half-day ( Maximum 4 places ) & Cu Chi tunnels
+ Option 4: Mekong Delta excursion
B. Free Choice Street Food Lunch Break – Authentic experiences C . Free Choice Dining
Feel free to personalize and enrich your visit:
A. Free Choice Sightseeing & Surrounding
1. Reunification Palace
2. Municipal Theatre – City Post Office – Notre-Dame Cathedral
3. War Remnants Museum ; 4. Vinh Nghiem pagoda
5. Hoang De pagoda ; 6. Ben Thanh market
1. Cu Chi tunnels :Around 70 kilometers northwest of HCMC, Cu Chi Tunnel is right near the so-called “Iron Triangle” of Southern Vietnam. This underground complex is a must-see when you are in HCMC. You are invited to crawl around in the safer parts of the tunnel system or try a shooting range where you can fire a number of assault rifles, such as the M16 rifle or AK-47, as well as a light machine gun like the M60.
2. Half-day China town & Thien Hau pagoda
The western part of the city is dominated by Cholon (Chinatown), a thickly settled district rife with teahouses and pagodas and the famous Binh Tay Market. Visit the Thien Hau pagoda which features interesting Chinese-Buddhist style architecture and interiors with pagodas, courtyards, altars and paintings. Chinatown is also home to the Cholon Mosque and Cha Tam, a small Catholic cathedral.
3. Mekong Delta Excursion: Surrounded by thousands of crisscrossed canals, life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, most of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. Upon arrival you take a motor-boat to explore the Thoi Son islet, one of the four famous islets ( Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix). Following a village path passing local houses to visit some family-run coconut candy mills then you take a horse-cart from village to village. Enjoy lunch with local special dishes followed by the “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, a very common art activity in the Mekong Delta performed by local people. Back to HCMC. At leisure.
Day 9: Departure HCMC | Meal: B
Today is the last day of your trip. Enjoy your free time at your hotel or you can do last minute souvenir shopping before meeting your guide for transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a nice journey. Thanks for joining us.
CHALCEDONY HOTEL is ideally located in the center of the Hanoi Old Quarter overlooking the beautiful West Lake, historical Long Bien Bridge and charming Red River. Within the walking distance to HoanKiem Lake and the Dong Xuan Market and the famous Hanoi’s Old Quarter (36 Old Streets), our guests could truly indulge in the hustle and bustle of the city and its unique cultures.
We are one of few cruises line in Halong Bay with fully equipment, the highest safety standards with sonar, radars. Each cabin is provided modern alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensor, fire extinguishers, hydrant and hoses, life jacket and clear emergency instructions.
Founded in 2003, Hoi An Ancient House Resort & Spa is a local family-run resort that offers a genuine replica of Hoi An’s Ancient Town architectural style with its clay-tiled roof houses, small streets and water ponds, and provides a utmost relaxing atmosphere in a 6,600m2 garden that surrounds an outdoor swimming pool.
The Liberty Central Saigon Centre, offering 4-star hotel accommodation near Ben Thanh market is located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
Surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. The hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience. Complimentary shuttle bus with just a quick drive to historical Hanoi Old Quarter or dynamic shopping centers.
The Princess of the Ocean – Expect More Than A Cruise, ALISA CRUISE set out to be a different kind of other cruises. One that not only celebrated cruise with the rich services, but that also brought a feeling of connection among people. 5-star Alisa Cruises, named after as a princess, expressing the luxury, noble and exquisite!
Located at the doorstep of the Ancient Town, Allegro Hoi An possesses the local authentic wood carving design and stylish suites. Whether you are a first timer or a lifelong lover, the boutique hotel always knows how to hint at the antique charms Hoi An
Situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh Cityalongside the Saigon River offering 343 guest rooms and suites, Le Méridien Saigon is your entry point to the many attractions of this storied city. Ben Thanh Market, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Reunification Palace are all located within two kilometres of our front door.
Private sightseeing tour with English speaking guide
Private boat trip as per tour program
Hotel accommodation – Shared in double room
Meals as stated in the program
Water and tissues on coach
All entrance fees
All in-tour flights
24/7 hotline support
Guarantee 100% money back if not satisfied
Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter.
Tour duration less than 15 days, visitors from the following countries do not need a visa to Vietnam: Kingdom of Great Britain, Republic of France, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of Spain, Republic of Italy Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia.
Vietnam 30-day single-entry e-visa can be applied by citizens of: Ireland ; Germany ; Denmark; United States of America; United Kingdom ; Sweden….(Total 40 countries)
International flights & tax
Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
Other services not mentioned above
Eric Tuan is very professional and approachable. He responds immediately to our queries. He organised all our hotel pickups and transfers and all internal tours. All pickups were on time with air conditioned cars and experienced drivers.on one occasion beacause of stormy weather at the arrival airport he advised us to go to the nearest next airport where he managed to get his driver to pick us up and take us to our destination resort.would highly recommend Asia Authentic Travel.``